Frequently Asked Questions
We have the answers to your questions about selling your home
You Have Questions And We've Got Answers.
Selling a home is a very personal and unique transaction, and no two sellers’ situations are exactly the same. We have helped many homeowners throughout the Metro Atlanta area find the solution that best suits their specific situation, even if that isn’t selling your house to us. We are ready to help you with any questions you have about selling your home, with no obligation and no cost to you – just give us a call. We are more than happy to talk to you about your circumstances and offer the very best guidance we can.
We have a fast and simple process to make things easy for sellers;
- Get in touch with us, either by phone at (770) 756-8680 or filling out the form. We need a little information about the property you are wanting to sell. We will talk about the condition of your house and come up with a ballpark figure for your house. This will allow us to see if we will be able to make a deal or not, and not waste each other’s time.
- If we are close on numbers, we will then schedule a time to come look at the property and make our final offer. You are free to accept or reject our offer with absolutely no obligation on your part.
- If you accept our offer, we schedule closing on a date that you choose. In can be in as little as 7 days (provided there are no problems with title), or months down the road, whatever suits you best.
Anyone that needs a quick and easy solution to selling their house in Metro Atlanta. We buy houses in any condition and all types with sellers in a wide range of situations, including:
- Need to sell because of divorce, medical bills, or other reasons
- The house needs extensive, expensive repairs
- People who are relocating because of work or family
- Tired landlords or have problem tenants
- Homeowners facing foreclosure or behind on payments
- Heirs that have inherited a house and want to get cash
The one thing that most of the sellers have in common that we buy from is that they are looking for a quick and easy solution to sell their home without all of the usual and typical hassles of listing with an agent.
No. We are more than happy to speak with you about purchasing your home. Even if we aren’t able to strike a deal on your property, we will be more than happy to give you advice on what steps you should take to get your property sold.
No. We will buy your house as-is without you having to make any repairs, or even clean when you leave the property. If you have old belongings that you no longer want, you can also leave those behind and we will take care of it all.
Absolutely none! We pay all of the closing costs.
Yes, it is a cash offer and we do not require any financing. When we close on the property the closing attorney will wire the money directly to your bank account. In most cases if the closing is before noon the money will be available that same day. Otherwise, it will be available the following business day.
Yes. We will buy your house if you have tenants in it, or it’s empty and don’t want to be a landlord anymore.
As soon as we visit the property, we will be able to make a firm offer on your property.
Absolutely! We are completely transparent throughout the entire process. We are a locally owned and family run business and really do have your best interests in mind. If at any time you don’t feel comfortable, you can back out of the deal – no harm, no foul.
We are not listing your house on the MLS. We are real estate professionals, and we buy houses that fit our criteria. We will make repairs to the home to resell it to another homeowner, or possibly keep it for our rental portfolio.
Absolutely none. We are not listing your house but buying it. We make our money after making repairs and updates. We then take all the risks of selling the home for a profit to a retail buyer.
We look at every house individually and don’t use a set model. There are several factors that we take into consideration. First, we look at the condition, repairs and updates that need to be made to make the house look its absolute best. We then take the location and compare your home to other homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood and subtract repairs from the after-repair value.
Yes. We can help you avoid having a foreclosure on your credit history and can even close fast enough that you don’t miss another payment and be rid of that property.
We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have and offer assistance in selling your house as easily as possible for the most amount of money. Simply give us a call at (770) 756-8680 or fill out the form below and we will get back in touch with you shortly.
Do you have a question that isn’t answered here? Please reach out to us at (770) 756-8680 any time, or use this form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.